Together Apart presents 'Making Ish Happen'

I do a lot in general and every day someone will either ask, "How do you do it?" or comment, "I don't know how you do it." Clearly a tough question to answer in passing. I think there is a "can do" mindset that some have and some don't. And in either case you can always up your skillset and learn. If completion is a challenge for you, if "get it done" is not your natural state of being, you can always change. You can learn how to make things happen.


Making Ish Happen
Open Center, NYC
Saturday, January 29th, 2011
7pm - 9pm
Click here for tickets


I am fortunate to have a community of like-minded people in my cipher that support my movement and commitment to my goals. We wholeheartedly believe that you can turn your dreams into reality. I am not sure what your are doing on Saturday, January 29th...  but I know what you should be doing if you are in NYC. Spread the word, whether you can attend or not. The line-up is powerful!



The universe is perfect and sets you to be so as well. It puts all the people and situations in your life to guide you to your highest good. YOU choose your path.


INjoy,
dionne

Comments

Popular Posts