John Coltrane - My Favorite Things

Not much to say today. I love this song and it was one of my wedding songs. We had a mixed cassette of of our favorite music. This was one of my favorites. I am sure my mother still has this album in a crate somewhere. Yes a record, on vinyl. We collect things. Classic.



I had to put both YouTube videos so you could hear the whole thing. So well worth the time. You need a break anyhow. Listen. Breath. Be.



What are some of your favorite things? Why are they your favorites? How do they fulfill you and connect you to your joy?

INjoy,
dionne

Comments

  1. One of my favorites is Ray Charles' rendition of "Being Green"...

    Some of my favorite things:
    1. Baseball, Football and golf: Love to watch the competitive spirit in action, which I like to see bring out the best in us.

    2. Intelligence, Comedies and mystery books and tv series. Good food, music.

    these things are those that displayed the best characteristics in the people who were closest to me and generated the best conversations and connections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing that! I will have to listen to Being Green. I am not familiar with that song. I appreciate the overall theme of your favorite things, they all seem to connect people and inspire them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that song! I just listened to it. I thought it was something different from "It's not that easy being green." Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts