Weapons of Mass Inspiration

Living your life in a healthy holistic way is just not as simple as it should be. We are constantly assaulted with negative images in the media. We plan things out perfectly and then... LIFE happens right in the middle of our well-laid plans. How can we prepare ourselves to move forward in spite of life situations? We need a tool-kit, an arsenal even. Some "weapons" to fight back and hold steadfast in the battle to control, guide and lead our lives in a positive manner. I call my arsenal, Weapons of Mass Inspiration. They are what help me guide my life, as well as my clients' lives, when life gets in the way.


"The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter." -Mark Twain


Who am I to disagree with Mark Twain? But I think we had several effective weapons of mass inspiration.
  1. Laughter
  2. Wisdom
  3. Joy
The ones listed above are some of my favorite weapons. Laughter. Did you know that laughter has proven health benefits from reducing stress to strengthening the immune system? In addition to an apple a day, get a good laugh in at least once a day. Wisdom.The longer you live, you can use your wisdom and that of others to support you in living your best life. And joy, well joy is not only a weapon but also a shield to prevent the harshest realities from poisoning your perception and view of life.

You already know from a previous blog that my joy is my weapon of choice. What are yours? Tell me. I have missed talking to you over the past 2 weeks but have loved hearing from each of you. 

May joy be your weapon.

INjoy,
dionne

Comments

  1. Saying "I Love You" is my weapon. Works everytime. It's the Atomic Balm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sallome, I love that one and will add it to my arsenal! INjoy, dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always like to say that actions speak louder than words. I can simply wash the dishes for my mom when she's had a long day at work, inspire my sister to go to or just be a sounding board for someone... Simply acting out joy, love, wisdom and of course laughter is a very power weapon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Ana! I totally agree with you. Thank you for sharing. INjoy, dionne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts