JOY. I choose Joy.

I love it when readers send me messages letting me know how they have received messages of joy or how this blog has impacted them. See note below from a reader.

Today's Daily Word message is titled Joy.
Monday, November 22, 2010
JOY
I choose joy.

The greatest joy of an abundant life may simply be the ability to choose my responses and co-create a life of fullness regardless of any outward appearance. In the midst of any circumstance, I can choose to be happy and joyful even as I respond to the needs of the moment.

I choose to rejoice in the fullness of God's good in my life, giving thanks for a world of plenty. Looking beyond seeming lack and limitation, I recognize the spiritual abundance that is present.

I choose to express generosity and gratitude toward others, and life becomes more precious and abundant. I choose the joy of living in the fullness of God's good right now.

You show me the path of life. In your presence there is fullness of joy.--Psalm 16:11

Send me your thoughts! How have you been impacted by INjoy?
Talk to me.
INjoy,
dionne

Comments

Popular Posts