RED: I am Fire

Change is the only constant in life. -Heraclitus

August 25th, 2016
The Inaugural Black Yoga Teachers Alliance Conference began. It was held at Kripalu, where I took my first yoga class with Maya Breuer in 1999 at Kripalu as I attended her Yoga Retreat for Women of Color. The 4-day conference was pure magic. 

It ended on August 28th. My first Bikram yoga class was August 28th, 2006!





am Fire.
RED.
HOT.
Fire burns in and through me.
It ignites.
It cleanses.
It warms.
It connects things.
It transforms.
#Aries








I seem to reflect on my life on August 25, so it is interesting to see my growth and the updates from my 2015 blog post

I travel and teach Bikram yoga. In Thailand, I was recertified as a Bikram Yoga Teacher. In Kenya, I attained my 200 hour certificate for Baptiste yoga via the Africa Yoga Project. I work part-time at Lyons Den Power Yoga.

2014 Yellow: SUN
2015 Blue: WATER
2016 Red: FIRE

I am excited by my life and the infinite possibilities before me. #lifeainteasybutitsgood


I am Joyous Ocean
I transmute. I transform. I evolve.
One with nature.
I get scared but I do it anyway.
#moretocome #waitforit
#youcantstopmygo
#ariesgohard

INjoy,
dionne

Comments

Popular Posts