BLUE: I am the Ocean, the Sky and Where They Meet

I am in a constant state of evolution. I transform. As I reflect on the past year my growth has been powerful.

August 25th, 2014
I was in a committed relationship. I was a Vice President at a major financial institution. I was the Weekend Manager at a thriving Bikram yoga studio. I was a part-time Bikram yoga teacher. I was not taking new coaching clients. I was the Executive Director of The Siwe Project. I was the 2014 Walk Chair for the NYC Out of the Darkness Walk and and active board member for the NYC Chapter for the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. I had a daily yoga practice. I fell down. I got up. My house was a MESS.

I was happy. I did what I loved as often as I could.

Yellow.
I was the sun.

August 25th, 2015

I am a single self employed woman. I teach Bikram yoga full-time. I teach west African dance. I resumed taking new coaching clients. I am the Chair of the Board for the NYC Chapter of the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention as well as the 2015 Walk Chair for NYC Out of the Darkness Walk. I am the Executive Director of The Siwe Project. I have a daily yoga practice. I fall down. I get up. My house is a MESS.

I am ecstatic. I do what I love 100% of the time. 

BLUE
I am water in all its many forms. I am the ocean, the sky and where they meet. I have no limits... 

I am JOYOUS OCEAN
I transmute. I transform. I evolve. I get scared but I do it anyway.



I am stirring a few pots... #waitforit #moretocome #youcantstopmygo #ariesgohard

INjoy,
dionne


Comments

Popular Posts