Butterfly Kisses

Butterfly Kisses by Goapele

I first heard this song on March 3rd, 2012 as I strolled through Central Park. I had almost walked 2 miles before I realized that I was walking the same route that Siwe and I had walked together on June 18th, 2011. The picture we took that day is posted in the blog Live the Life You Never Lived. It was the first time I had been in Central Park since that time. 

I was deep in thought when I has about to exit the park and looked up. I stopped as I saw the banner for the butterfly exhibit at the Museum of Natural History. Siwe Loved Butterflies. I got it. She was/is ok. I was having my own anxiety about how I would spend her 16th birthday on March 8th, 2012. I was thinking about her and she reached out to me. 

Again deep in my mind, I thought about going into the exhibit and thought I should get home to my son, Eric. Then I heard this beautiful song playing. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to see what it was.


It was Butterfly Kisses by Goapele. I love you Siwe. I hear and feel your messages. Whenever this song comes up and I feel the your kisses. I am loved. Love transcends death.


INjoy,
dionne

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts