Find Your Inspiration

On this auspicious day (super moon, blue moon, blood moon) this image and these words kept me going throughout my day. I love how messages find me and permeate my being. I share these thoughts most often with my yoga students and occasionally my journal. The image was in the window of the gift shop of the Mint Museum in Charlotte, NC. I find inspiration in ALL sorts of things... people, students, cab drivers, music, meditation, art, nature, books, learning, quotes, Patanjali's yoga sutras, dance, yoga, helping... but most of all through human connection. 


What inspires you? If you are not sure, experiment a bit. You will hopefully live with yourself for a LONG time so it might be nice to know that. 

What inspires you? Let me know. I LOVE hearing from you. If you are still not sure, let me connect you to your joy.

INjoy,
dionne

Comments

Popular Posts